November 1, 2020
Reno Home Storage: 580 Reactor Way, Reno, Nevada 89502
Brothers and Sisters:
We are going to open on a limited basis to sell the limited supply of commodities that currently remain in our local facility. Due to continuing Covid-19 restrictions, no-one will be allowed to enter the store.
To place an order please follow these instructions:
1. Please use the attached form to make your request. All orders will be accepted ONLY by email using the attached form.
2. Send you order to this email address: Renohomestorage580reactor@gmail.com (Cut and paste the completed form into your email.)
- Orders will be filled on a first received, first filled basis.
- We will call you using the phone number you provide to schedule a pick-up date and time.
- We will only be available during the Bishops’ Storehouse hours: Thursday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm andSaturday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- We will be accepting Debit Cards or Credit Cards ONLY. NO cash or checks.
- Our inventory is very limited. We expect to run out of some of the items very quickly. We are notreceiving new inventory for now. Review the list of starting inventory attached.
- We will let you know what items we can fill when we call and schedule your pick-up time.
- When you come to pick-up your order, you will be met in the parking lot.
- You will provide your debit/credit card and your order will be processed. You may be asked to step tothe card machine to provide a PIN or sign the receipt.
- Your order will already be loaded on a cart and it will be pushed out to your vehicle for you to unload.Masks and social distancing must be maintained.
If we cannot provide you with what you need, please try the church’s web site:https://store.churchofjesuschrist.orgThey will ship directly to your home. Not all items are available, but stock varies for day to day, so check back often. The shipping costs are modest.We have been told to not expect the home storage center to reopen for normal business until sometime next spring/summer 2021.