Please note that Sunday, May 23rd will be a special multi-Stake Conference, that will be broadcast to the members of our Stake and others. It will begin at 10:00 am, and a link will be forthcoming, and will be posted here on this post on the Stake website. This meeting will supersede any planned Ward meetings and will be the only worship service that day. In conjunction with the conference, there will be Priesthood Leadership, Leadership and associated meetings being held May 22-23. Note below
The Leadership Meetings and Multistake Conferences for the Nevada Reno Area Coordinating Council on the weekend of May 22-23 will be combinations of in-person and broadcasting. Brethren scheduled to attend:
• Elder Ulisses Soares of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles
• Elder Rubén V. Alliaud of the Seventy
• Bishop W. Christopher Waddell of the Presiding Bishopric
• Elder Ren S. Johnson, Area Seventy
Saturday, May 22:
• Mission Meeting, Nevada Reno Mission All full time missionaries and mission leaders will be invited to attend in-person 9:40 am to 11:30 am is the estimated time Kings Row Building (Reno North Stake Center)
• Priesthood Leadership Meeting 1:00 – 2:30 pm Golconda Building (Reno Stake Center) All stake presidencies, all bishops and branch presidents will be asked to attend in-person Mission President and Temple President to attend in person
• Leadership Meeting 3:00 – 5:00 pm Golconda Building (Reno Stake Center) In-person attendees: Temple President and Matron, Mission President and wife, stake presidencies, stake Relief Society presidencies, stake Young Women presidencies, stake Young Men’s presidents, stake Primary presidents (not Primary presidencies), bishops and branch presidents. The meeting will be streamed to the homes of: Elders Quorum presidents, ward Relief Society presidents, ward Young Women presidents, ward Primary presidents. Note: This does not include auxiliary secretaries.
• Youth Devotional 6:30 – 8:00 pm Elder Soares and Elder Johnson Golconda Building (Reno Stake Center) In-person attendance will be limited to 150ish. (Elder Johnson will counsel with stake presidents to determine who should be invited to attend in-person and who should participate via streaming)
• Spanish-speaking Adult Devotional 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Elder Alliaud Kings Row Building (Reno North Stake Center) (President Baggett will pick up Elder Alliaud to take him to the Devotional then take him to the hotel afterwards.) Only will be in-person attendance, will be limited to 150ish
• Young Single Adult Devotional 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Bishop Waddell Edmonton Building of the Mount Rose Stake (President Farr will pick up Bishop Waddell to take him to the Devotional then take him to the hotel afterwards.) Only will be in-person attendance, will be limited to 150ish
Sunday, May 23
• Reno NV Mount Rose Stake Special Stake Conference 10:00 – 11:30 am Bishop Waddell, President and Sister Dunn Edmonton Building of the Mount Rose Stake In-person attendance limited to 150ish from the Mount Rose Stake and will be streamed to the rest of the Mount Rose Stake and to the Reno and Reno North stakes.
The preceding information may be altered if COVID numbers spike even more, so please be patient.